Graph databases address one of the great macroscopic business trends of today: leveraging complex and dynamic relationships in highly connected data to generate insight and competitive advantage. Whether we want to understand relationships between customers, elements in a telephone or data center network, entertainment producers and consumers, or genes and proteins, the ability to understand and analyze vast graphs of highly connected data will be key in determining which companies outperform their competitors over the coming decade. In this session, I am going to cover graph database concepts mainly w.r.t Neo4j.
- High level view of Graph Space
- Power of Graph Databases
- Data Modeling with Graphs
- Cypher : Graph Query language
- Building a Graph Database Application
- Graphs in Real World / Common Use cases
- Predictive Analysis with Graph Theory