IndicThreads.com invites submissions for IndicThreads Delhi NCR 2013 to be held on 30-31 August 2013. The conference is the place to be, to learn the latest in software developments tools & techniques while meeting with like-minded individuals from across the industry.
IndicThreads welcomes submissions from subject experts across fields, geographic locations and areas of development. Topics of interest include new and groundbreaking technologies and emerging trends, successful practices and real world learning.
Inline with the wide range of developer interests and software demands today, we are restricting scope of this CFP to only three broad categories. You are welcome to submit any mix of these three categories.
- Web Technologies
- Serverside + Cloud Development (Of Relevance To The Java Platform)
- Mobile Software Development
Submission Notes & Guidelines:
- Kindly note that marketing-oriented talks aimed at promoting an organization or a product, will NOT be accepted.
- The audience consists mostly of architects and project leads. Please do consider if/how your submission can provide good value to this target segment.
- Please note that technical sessions that leverage your own experience & insights work best as they provide knowledge that one cannot get from a getting started guide or documentation online.
- All sessions are between 50-75 minutes.
- Please provide as much detail as possible in the session abstract. State which topics will be covered, what’s the target audience & the takeaways.
- Please submit with your personal email id, so as to provide for any career moves.
- The decision of the conference team as regards sessions, durations, timings, speaker benefits and all related aspects will be final and binding.
- A session can have a maximum of two speakers.
- Complimentary Full Conference Pass for the primary speaker.
- CFP is now closed. Thank You!